Learn exactly what Montessori is and how it works in practice in this 2-hour online workshop. Also included is a Q&A answering questions from people on the call.
What we'll cover in the workshop
You’ll find out how Montessori helps children take responsibility and helps them to love learning including:
- An introduction to the Montessori approach for children up to 6 years old
- How the Montessori approach works in practice
- A tour of my classroom in Amsterdam
- Demonstrations of how to work with Montessori material
- And some ideas for setting up your home
This was a live online workshop. If you missed it, it’s still possible to purchase the recording here. And it will feel like you were there with us.
Length: 1.5 hours recorded workshop
Cost: US$10 (plus BTW/VAT for EU residents)
To register: You can sign up HERE. Payment is possible via credit card and Paypal.
Accessibility: Closed captions are available
SIGN UP AND VIEW TODAY! And you have unlimited access to this workshop. Watch it right now, or at your own pace, and come back to it anytime as your child grows.
20% of the profits of these online workshops goes to Educateurs Sans Frontiers
Overview of the workshop
- Your workbook
- Part 1: Welcome + What is Montessori? + How it works in practice (17:04)
- Part 2: Key concepts + Common concerns (24:47)
- Part 3: Choosing a Montessori school + Tour of my classroom including how to use the materials (27:25)
- Part 4: Some ideas for using Montessori at home + Parenting Montessori-style + Recommended reading (13:37)
- Part 5: Your questions answered + Next steps (19:51)
- Links referred to in the workshop