* Do you need some strategies for dealing with your toddler?
* Want to find activities they will enjoy and focus on?
* Set up spaces at home that are just right for them?
* And find more joy while parenting your toddler?
What the workshop will cover
I will show you exactly how to apply Montessori with your toddler + you’ll hear the answers to the questions I get asked most often about toddlers.
- Discover which activities your toddler is ready for
- Learn how to encourage your child’s curiosity while setting limits when needed
- Explore alternatives to using too much praise to build your child’s sense of self
- We’ll uncover easy tips to help set up your home for your young learner that are practical and quick to implement
- And find out why toddlers are brilliant
This 2-hour workshop is especially for people with a toddler from 16 months to 3 years old.
This was a live online workshop. If you missed it, it’s still possible to purchase the recording here. And it will feel like you were there with us.
Length: 2 hour recorded workshop + 1 hour Q&A
Cost: US$29 (plus BTW/VAT for EU residents)
To register: click HERE. Payment is possible by Paypal or credit card.
Note: If you have already read The Montessori Toddler you’ll find this workshop more of a refresher and may want to follow another course to go deep into a specific topic. But it would be perfect if you haven’t had time to read it yet or would like a refresher.
Sign up now for immediate access. You will have access to the recording for unlimited time so you can come back to in a few weeks, 6 months or even a few years.
Accessibility: Closed captions are available